• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tangodown Red Orchestra 2 Beta Hands-on preview

SiC-Disaster

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Netherlands
www.tangodown.nl
Nice write up get a good sense of how it plays.

Also like this screenshot, Wawer and I watching each others back
grin.gif

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know I'm being really picky now, but..

Spoiler!

That screenshot - what's with the moon? If anything, given the amount of natural light in that shot the moon should be full, and not some weird crescent-shaped thing which looks bizarre.

Like I said, i'm being picky, but I hate to see such beautiful photo-realistic environments ruined with things like this!

I'll get my coat now :D

Upvote 0

Spoiler!

That screenshot - what's with the moon? If anything, given the amount of natural light in that shot the moon should be full, and not some weird crescent-shaped thing which looks bizarre.

Like I said, i'm being picky, but I hate to see such beautiful photo-realistic environments ruined with things like this!

Would depend on how much you're eyes are adjusted to the light (or no light in this case). But I agree that it would make more sense to have it full.

Upvote 0

Spoiler!

That is VERY picky!

Upvote 0