Tangodown Red Orchestra 2 Beta Hands-on preview

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SiC-Disaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2005
Netherlands
www.tangodown.nl

Maizel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 21, 2011
Good read, especially the stories. You can tell the author digs immersion

Harb

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2006
London
Nice write up get a good sense of how it plays.

Also like this screenshot, Wawer and I watching each others back
grin.gif

Spoiler!

Last edited:

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
Lucky bastard :IS2:

thanks for the preview. Great screenies too! Good to hear from someone as critical as yourself too towards "watered down" games.

I can tell the atmosphere for this game is gonna be incredible.

RedOktober.jpg

Last edited:

Mahnsikir

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2006
Edinburgh - Scotland
Nice write up mate, always enjoy the 'stories' and experiences in (p)reviews. All well and good explaining features and how it plays but, like when you've played something yourself, the stories are what you take away from it.

Damo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 13, 2006
Leicester, UK
I know I'm being really picky now, but..

Spoiler!

That screenshot - what's with the moon? If anything, given the amount of natural light in that shot the moon should be full, and not some weird crescent-shaped thing which looks bizarre.

Like I said, i'm being picky, but I hate to see such beautiful photo-realistic environments ruined with things like this!

I'll get my coat now :D

Actin

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2009
Netherlands

Spoiler!

That screenshot - what's with the moon? If anything, given the amount of natural light in that shot the moon should be full, and not some weird crescent-shaped thing which looks bizarre.

Like I said, i'm being picky, but I hate to see such beautiful photo-realistic environments ruined with things like this!

Would depend on how much you're eyes are adjusted to the light (or no light in this case). But I agree that it would make more sense to have it full.

Stahlhelmii

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 16, 2011

Spoiler!

That is VERY picky!