• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

T34 bug

DarknRahl

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2010
I was in the t34, unable to change positions in the tank despite only having one other human crew member, also unable to pop my head out of my drivers hatch. I then just swapped teams at which point I spawned as a German and could see the T34 though the entire map as if I had some wallhack.

FBX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 17, 2006
If you switch to a non-tank role after being in a tank, you'll always see the tank you were in with a top-level z-depth

However, most of the time when I'm in the tank as a crewmember or such, I'm not allowed to switch roles :S

Raggz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2011
I was in the t34, unable to change positions in the tank despite only having one other human crew member, also unable to pop my head out of my drivers hatch. I then just swapped teams at which point I spawned as a German and could see the T34 though the entire map as if I had some wallhack.
had the same with the MarkIV tank. Though i didn't change side. Could drive the tank but not change position.

stryker211

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2011
I have had this happen a lot, the way I get around it is select the same class again and you will suicide, usually takes 2 times of respawning to move around the positions again.