• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

T posed models gliding along the ground

Zetsumei

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hello All,

I'm trying to get some more ground on an bug which got people without a gun and then when going into cover or out of cover moving along the ground in a T-pose (laying flat on the ground with arms pointing sideways).

If you've seen the issue do you know on what maps it happened, and if you happened to kill one do you remember the loadout of those people.

Hello Zetsumei,

I have seen it on the RS map of Kwajalein. A guy played the Japanese machine gun and was apparently dead. He did not move in my view. Suddenly (while he was still laying there) a muzzle flash came out of his side and he killed me.
Later on I observed the same guy "training" this behavior on a part of the map where he must have thought no one saw him.

a day later I observed it again, 2 teammates where suddenly dropping dead and on there backs, arms spread. They were standing up again and popping down, also like they were "training" this behavior. Don't remember which map that was however. I do know it was RS.

Hope it helps.

Upvote 0