• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

System requirements

Many things are still up in the air on this, so there is no spec at this time (min or recommended). There is no good game to judge against either. Just sit tight until we have something to announce on this subject.
Well certainly you have a test build that you're running the game on? What are its specs and does it maintain 60fps @ 1080p at the highest settings?

Upvote 0
And if you don't, then are you are boned? :p
I would not worry too much. The game has to be accessible to wide audience so I'm sure it will run well even with i3 (med/high setting mix provied you have decent GPU. Of course resolution will have impact too).
BTW - this cpu is NOT good choice for gaming only. It will do good at games, but for gaming only you are better off buying i7 3770(k) or any other newer i7.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RS dev said that he thinks that KF2 might run even better than RO2/RS

The RS team is not developing KF2 so I wouldn't assign any more value to their guesses compared to other people in the community.

In KF1 vs RO1 -> KF1 was less intensive on the cpu (shorter viewing distances), while more intensive on the GPU (Tweaked Engine with more detail on characters etc). And I said that I would not be surprised if the same would be the case with KF2 vs RO2, but my guess is as much of a guess as anyone else's guess is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The RS team is not developing KF2 so I wouldn't assign any more value to their guesses compared to other people in the community.

In KF1 vs RO1 -> KF1 was less intensive on the cpu (shorter viewing distances), while more intensive on the GPU (Tweaked Engine with more detail on characters etc). And I said that I would not be surprised if the same would be the case with KF2 vs RO2, but my guess is as much of a guess as anyone else's guess is.
I know, just said, what you said in other thread with the same topic.

Wondering how low texture Will look like.

Last edited:
Upvote 0