Switching shells with patch

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Letum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 24, 2006
kabex said:
HEAT rounds are veeeeeery damaging to tanks.

They're basically a panzerfaust in a shell.

nooo!
Explosive shells just go BANG! and cause armor to flex, heat and splinters of steel to fly inside the tank.

Panzerfausts are totaly diffrent because they sent a chunk of molten copper into the armor wich penetrates it.

Jack

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2005
I am confused about the new reloading system as well.

To my understanding I thought it was switching to a manual reloading scheme, where you would fire, then select your round type, then reload.

But the gun still automatically starts reloading, so you have to make your ammo choice before you fire the current round, you can't fire and then decide what you want to load next. So....isn't it basically just the older system except without unloading of rounds?

Solo4114

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 12, 2006
It's the old system but you're saved a step. You have to plan ahead before you fire still, and know what you want to shoot AFTER you shoot this round, but you can switch before you shoot, which is better than being forced to unload like the old system.

It's really not that different from the system like the bolt action rifles, except that instead of hitting another button to reload, you plan ahead. You're still better off having SOMETHING in the breech to fire than having nothing.