• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Survivalist Needs more dosh

Humam2104

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
The survivalist doesn't have the same damage and skills that other perks have (+30% damage), the 100% magazine increase, Rack 'em Up or
Therefore, the survivalist would rely on upgrading weapons to get similar damages
So, it would be only fair if he gets more dosh to compensate for his weaker perk

Note: I'm not saying that his damage% should not be increased. It should but in case it doesn't, this could be helpful.

Srry but u dnt know the base stats surv has vs all perks and when it increases each 3 lvls. Apart... surv like rest of perks can save lot of money if u knows how to kill, how to aim/shot and save mags for. "Weaker perk" xDD, u should check pros surv how we deal instead of mumbling here, all time complaining about perks, 10€ one wep when its 5€ one wep bundle pack skins etc. More watch others how we play and less odd comments.

Upvote 0
Srry but u dnt know the base stats surv has vs all perks and when it increases each 3 lvls. Apart... surv like rest of perks can save lot of money if u knows how to kill, how to aim/shot and save mags for. "Weaker perk" xDD, u should check pros surv how we deal instead of mumbling here, all time complaining about perks, 10€ one wep when its 5€ one wep bundle pack skins etc. More watch others how we play and less odd comments.
I've played this game for 1100+ hours starting in 2016, I know what I'm saying and I'm pretty much sure I'm NOT the one who needs to learn the basics here

Reactions: TheWaywardKid
Upvote 0
It's interesting that you suggest this (and I totally agree with it), as giving the Survivalist more dosh was a key concept of one of my Survivalist Rework ideas! My idea was to turn the Survivalist into an Zed-time and economy-focused perk. Where others get their bonuses naturally, Survivalist has to strategically buy theirs. (Which is riskier should they die and have to start over, and is also somewhat thematic that the Survivalist has to cobble together their loadout.) It also would give the Survivalist something unique to contribute to the team should they reach a point where they don't need their extra dosh.

Reactions: Humam2104
Upvote 0