• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Surpression bug

IceShade

Jul 28, 2006
When you're being shot at, your suppression bar should steadily empty and recover when you're no longer being shot at.

Sometimes the bar still get stuck around the middle, nearly empty or even completely empty. It will just get stuck there, leaving you suppressed until it magically fixes itself or you get unsuppressed by having a suppression event (like a bullet hits near you) happen.

Sometimes it just flickers between full and empty. A few times per second.

It's pretty damn tedious to see everything black and white and hear your heart pounding while you're actually completely safe and nobody has fired a bullet at you for the last minute.

On that note, suppression doesn't mean anything. It's just that you see everything black and white with a few added sounds. Riflemen still pop up and headshot me even though I've been suppressing them with my MG.

Last edited:
I have this happen to me a lot, getting stuck suppressed and it wont go away unless I die.

Same here, many times i got the permanent supression even after no more players shooting in my area, moving in the map to a different location more far for combat zones or more protected behind some buildings does nothing, stuck with permanent suppression, funny is the more you level up some class the more the suppression resistance should be better but nope sees worse sometimes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0