• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Suprising fun with classes you normaly dont play

BlackLabel

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 9, 2007
Churmany
so,

in RO1 i started to play PTRD very late and got fully into sneaking, flanking and begin an annoyance and killer of tanks and infantry. It was a great challenge and teached me alot more about the game. I grew to LOVE playing the class, especially on Leningrad and Berezina.

Now, since i play on a rather "bad" machine i had this odd thing happen where, when i used a scoped rifle the cross-hair either pixilated ( thus useless and a frustrating guessing game ) or totally dissapeared ( only on the semi scopes ).

But, yesterday i found out that IF i throw away the rifle and pick it up that fixes the problem. Well its kind of a workaround but it enables me to play marksman finally.

And, i had a blast. :D It almost felt like cheating after using only bolt for a year. Really fun weapon, very responsive. Love it.

So, do you venture to other classes too ? And if so, what did you find ?

Last edited:
The other day on Fallen Fighters, I took engineer thinking I'll never get close enough to the tank to be effective. I've hardly taken this role and was bored so I figure what the hell. To my surprise, I had a blast. Nothing beats turning into a tank stalker and plotting the right moment to make your move. Dude, I was so into just destroying the tank that I would ignore infantry just to stay undetected. I must have destroy the tank at least 5-6 times. Fun day.

Upvote 0