• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Support options

Support options

If you are having problems with your copy of Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, please read this!

The first place to look is in this forum thread on "known issues". The first post lists the current known issues and the ways to deal with them - please check here first! CLICK HERE.

If the answer for your problem isn't there, please ensure that it isn't a Steam issue - head for www.steampowered.com if it is and to Valve's support line.

If it is an issue with Ostfront, or you just want to discuss options, details or about playing the game, please jump onto IRC - we can be found in #redorchestra on Gamesurge. We are also operating a channel called #rohelp.

Could you use this thread to keep us Zone Alarm users updated on your progress with fixing the bug ( - Zone Alarm incompatability) ?

But so far I have been pleasently surprised by the response from the Tripwire Team and community over the aforemention bug.

Keep it up Guys and try not to be too long with that patch!
Ed

Upvote 0
Switchblade said:
I am sure that when Tripwire and ZA find a solution for the problem it will not be unnoticed, my guess is that it will get a thread of it's own with a very big sticky on it. :)
hope- fully there will be cookies with stickies involved?? chockky cookies spring to mind:eek: but that is just me... please post your cookie requirements. hope im not hijacking this thread:eek: dunk dunk...

Upvote 0
OK my .03 c worth

Very great graphics very great game play
Need to tweak the MP side I have noticed a lot of models not working correctly or missing animation sequences. The engine seems to be very sesitive to minor changes in side the display options and audio.

I had to reinstall Steam and then RO just to get it to work again.
Engine does not recognize vedio cards this is a common general default after making changes in the DX9 to 3D option. thats when the GP happens.

Upvote 0
Hi,

I work for Zone Labs. If any developer wants to help us determine the BSOD conflict that has been reported to us by 2 users, please contact Marcus at the following email address:

[email protected]

That is the address we use when dealing with BSOD type of issues.

Thanks,

Marcus

P.S. If I can get a Trial license for testing, that would help too. I have 6 test machines, 4 with debuggers running at all times.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Does anyone from Tripwire care to read and post about our problems in this thread please:

http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3722

Many of us are getting very frustrated in not getting any acknowledgement that you are aware of this problem and working on it.

This is definitely a major bug and a "show stopper".

Yes, I have tried all the suggestions and nothing is working.

Upvote 0
mcastr said:
Hi,

I work for Zone Labs. If any developer wants to help us determine the BSOD conflict that has been reported to us by 2 users, please contact Marcus at the following email address:

[email protected]

That is the address we use when dealing with BSOD type of issues.

Thanks,

Marcus

P.S. If I can get a Trial license for testing, that would help too. I have 6 test machines, 4 with debuggers running at all times.

Great to see Zonelabs on the boards. :) Your software is great, but i find it somewhat quirksome to work with games. My reason for not renewing my ZA license a couple of years ago were continued problems with BF1942 in conjuction with a pop up box that I couldnt access while running the game (and bf1942 wouldnt let me stop it either).

If i get a convincing report that ZA and ROO work together i will probably buy a new license for that app too, so hopefully you will be able to work things out :)

Upvote 0