Sup.

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Muse

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 28, 2009
I'm getting tired of being the best player on every server I go to and the only one capable of calling out tactics and keeping my team alive.

I'm looking for decent players to play on higher difficulties with, I just can't stand playing with noobs on random servers anymore.

About me; I'm level 5 in pretty much every perk (except commando) and have beaten everything except suicidal maps. Looking for players to play on hard/suicidal maps and to have fun with.

Also looking to find out what clans/squads are good so I can do my own searching instead of waiting for people to respond to this thread, so if you have the info feel free to post.

Duke Striter

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 2, 2009
I'm a pretty good player. I also have a private hard server with ff. add me my steam name is striter.

Darkcoder

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 17, 2009
As you're so awesome at KF you should try diverting some of that time into mastering the art of naming threads.

Benjamin

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
France
Perhaps you could tell us where you live? No point in playing with you if you're somewhere like Japan where the ping will be stupidly high. :p

Oh, and nice thread title.