• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Summary of common bugs

Tornqvist

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 24, 2015
Most of these things i'm about to write are very common and has happened to almost everyone at some point.

1: Parry/Block being broken at different locations and most of the time at custom maps.

2: Two bullets disappear after swapping a weapon and then back again (minor bug but it's annoying still).

3: Rockets goes into the abyss of nothing and sometimes it doesn't fire at all (even though the animation shows it does).

4: Zeds attack-blink during the attack animation.

5: Zeds being drawn to your body as they attack (like a magnet). It's most commong with crawlers/stalkers. However, it has happened with some zed i've encountered except Bloat, Husk, Clot, Cyst and Siren.

6: Zerkers unable to attack because of Lvl 20: Parry skill and Lvl 25: Spartan skill combined.
This rarely happens though because people (as myself) tend to use Smash because it's just so much better.

7: HX25 usually does the same thing that RPG does (firing without actually firing) and this is most common in a successful reload and then immediatly firing after. Usually happens to me during zed-time.

8: Running at full speed in zed-time without being a zerker (this bug stops working after you attack/fire).
Nothing that bothers me but it still is a bug.

9: Sirens continue to attack (scream) while they are stunned, if you are close enough.
I hate Sirens enough as it is.

10: Zeds are able to determine where you are even if their heads are gone.
This is mostly something that i am is annoyed with.

11: Firebugs Microwave-push doesn't work most of the time because the zeds usually blinks towards you as they are pushed back.
This is being caused by server-side though.

12: Supports able to exploit with double-barrel (Alternate fire + jump = double height).
This exploit is well known to use in order to get to spots that shouldn't be accessible and it isn't possible on most regular maps.
It is however used on lots of custom maps.

There are more bugs out there but nothing that i've encountered myself except a few rare ones that i will bypass for now.

Happy hunting! :D

Last edited:
12 is fun so i hope it stays, i think maps shouldnt have such places but thats a lot to ask, at the very least i hope you cant use it to move up but you can horizontally. reminds me or rocket jumps. and maybe short upwards jumps for shorcuts, but not places where zeds cant reach you.

-also perk change and skill reset is a pain, it happens with the character too, but obviously doesnt affect gameplay.

Last edited:
Upvote 0