• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Suicide affects?

It's a 32-bit integer, so good luck getting the -2.1 billion honor you'd need to wrap around. It wouldn't even get you the promised stat boosts, because those are applied by a table rather than a function.

Heh: at a 12 second avg respawn, suiciding to wraparound would take you 408 years of playtime :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's a 32-bit integer, so good luck getting the -2.1 billion honor you'd need to wrap around. It wouldn't even get you the promised stat boosts, because those are applied by a table rather than a function.

Heh: at a 12 second avg respawn, suiciding to wraparound would take you 408 years of playtime :D
did anyone else think of Spock, when they read this? :D

oops. i just dated myself, huh? :eek:

Upvote 0
Hahaha Spock, that was a spit-the-coffee-at-the-monitor moment!!! I dont even remember what this thread was about now!
it was about suicide in the game. which sometimes becaomes necessary for the good of the team. because as we all know, "the needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few or one". ;) let's see who catches that one. :D

Upvote 0