• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Suicidal people needed! USA

Im up for helpin out, I play a Marksman lvl 6. I also have Support/6, Demo/6, Medic/5, Firebug/5, Zerker/5, and Commando/4.

I have most the Suicidal maps done tho, just need foundry and Bedlam. With my Clan they way it is it makes the group very small, but the ppl are really good. Its invite only. Im willing to help others with maps tho.

Edit: Just finished all my suicidal maps, but I'm still up for helpin ppl if they need it

Me and Aaron "The Big Boy" run suicidals all the time. We could always help you guys out. Just say the word.

Upvote 0
This thread is no longer needed since the update! If you need help with suicidal still...lol! Its not the same challenge as when i started this thread, any retarded monkey with an ebr and some bit of ability to not miss should have the wins...if not, just go whore any one of the absurdly over powered weapons introduced and take down whatever level you want! Maybe this will change, but this game is cake now!

...i started this thread when it was just the bullpup for the commando class, this game lacks a lot of qualities it used too! Please stop PMing me, no i will not help you or your friends, im not trying to be a jerk, but i dont get the same thrill from this game anymore. Im sorry!

Upvote 0
This thread is no longer needed since the update! If you need help with suicidal still...lol! Its not the same challenge as when i started this thread, any retarded monkey with an ebr and some bit of ability to not miss should have the wins...if not, just go whore any one of the absurdly over powered weapons introduced and take down whatever level you want! Maybe this will change, but this game is cake now!

...i started this thread when it was just the bullpup for the commando class, this game lacks a lot of qualities it used too! Please stop PMing me, no i will not help you or your friends, im not trying to be a jerk, but i dont get the same thrill from this game anymore. Im sorry!

Agreed. This game is sooo easy. Me, The Errant High Singer, and our newest partner in grime Jocasta are starting to get bored. We need new maps and harder zeds.

Upvote 0
Might want to contact me

Might want to contact me

Yo, Me and my bud light are looking for some people to play suicidal with too.
We both have all level 6s:eek:: I'm good with medic and sharp(and maybe off class commando)
My friend likes: Demolitions and commando(and off class Bezerker)

I also have a list of people that you can also contact that are pretty good at Killing floor:

Lcpl. Gambit2241 steam page: [url]http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989111879[/URL]

Lite

Upvote 0
Just what ive been looking for.

Just what ive been looking for.

SO im level 6 everything-besides commando which is level 5 soon to be 6, and i have all the achievements for the suicidal maps from playing with a excellent team/clan that unfortunately doesn't play near as much anymore.

If i had to pick a class to go with it would either be support spec lvl 6 with aa12/xbow, or medic with medic gun/xbow.

Lemme know whats up man 420-Jugg3RnauT-420 is the tag.

Upvote 0