• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Suicidal people needed! USA

i think i played with you skillshot and zodiac last night and i know the feeling.....i HATE when noob level3s come into a suicidal server and can't last 1 minute. when a guy comes in and doesnt even know the names of the specimen, is asking for money on wave2 etc.... it's just frustrating and i want to vote kick them :rolleyes:

our clan has a server on long/suicidal all stock maps for now, possibily more customs in the future. you can usually find myself and some other clan members and with all level5s or 4s and close to 5.

Upvote 0
Im up for helpin out, I play a Marksman lvl 6. I also have Support/6, Demo/6, Medic/5, Firebug/5, Zerker/5, and Commando/4.

I have most the Suicidal maps done tho, just need foundry and Bedlam. With my Clan they way it is it makes the group very small, but the ppl are really good. Its invite only. Im willing to help others with maps tho.

Edit: Just finished all my suicidal maps, but I'm still up for helpin ppl if they need it

Last edited:
Upvote 0