• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Suicidal Muppets

Pointy

Grizzled Veteran
May 21, 2009
Having got all but the suicidal achievments, I have now switched the MuppetSquad server to suicial, running stock maps.

If anyone fancies dropping in to give us a hand the IP is 87.194.128.213. (UK)

You don't have to be a 'Pro' player, as we don't take it too seriously.

Regards,

Les

I wish some of the people complaining that KF is too easy even on suicidal would pop into the server and show us how it's done.

Since switching to suicidal I have not seen a single person in the server other than myself and 3 other regulars. When the server was on hard it was full every night.

We have battled valiantly but failed miserably in our quest for suicidal achievements, only once have we got to patty and he very kindly shoved a rocket up my *** in the first 5 seconds. :-(

If anyone wants to help please drop in, I will PM you the Teamspeak info if you post here. We are normally on from about 7.30ish in the evenings UK time.

Regards,

Les

Upvote 0
Just wanted to say thanks to the people who came on the server last night, we had some great games and managed 2 suicidal achievements (Manor and Offices) and came close in 2 others.:D

The list includes (sorry if I misspelt your name or forgot you)...

Echoman
Projek t4.1
Pizza the Hut
Fuzzy466
Winnethoo
=hun=kralton

If you had asked me 2 days ago I would have said suicidal was nigh impossible, but last night proved with a good balanced squad and good teamwork it's very doable.

Looking forward to some more action over the weekend.

Les

Upvote 0
lol

I think the people who play suicidal dont want to play with someone who "doesnt take it seriously". Its already hard enough, so if you and your team arent giving 100% its more than likely to end up in a "miserable fail".

They (and me) prefer to play with a team who knows what they are doing, so we actually have a chance of winning.

But uhm... I guess I could stop by and play a bit. I'll add that server to favs.

Upvote 0
Ah I just played with you guys and you were doing fine imo, so what you on about :p. We got to 10th wave until failed miserably xD, but hey it was the last wave before patriarch, not bad.

Yeah we're not bad players and we managed another achievement on Bio tonight. What I meant by 'too seriously' is that we like to have fun while we play, and I am not gonna start kicking people just cos they are not level 6. I think a good team can carry a lessor level player and perhaps teach them a few tricks at the same time.

The thing we have found with suicidal is that it is much easier with a full server, not too bad with 5, hard with 4 and very hard with 3 or less. As you saw tonight if one goes down on a later level with just 3 of you it's pretty much game over every time!

Les

Upvote 0
lol

I think the people who play suicidal dont want to play with someone who "doesnt take it seriously". Its already hard enough, so if you and your team arent giving 100% its more than likely to end up in a "miserable fail".

They (and me) prefer to play with a team who knows what they are doing, so we actually have a chance of winning.

But uhm... I guess I could stop by and play a bit. I'll add that server to favs.
They actually said "take it too seriously", implying that while they play hard it isn't the end of the world if the person isn't amazing at the game.

Fair point otherwise.

Upvote 0
ill drop by

ill drop by

hi guys as my first post i felt it necessary to write something longer than "ill drop by"

i seriously feel that im not good enough for suicidal, but still maybe since i only played with "perk leveling" pricks..

NICE guys see you soon..

btw, are you guys on now?

Best regards Hillbilly bob Aka "Blianz"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
aha!!

aha!!

i went to your server, but it was empty, i playd on bedlam and survived only to wave 3, with a level 4 sharpshooter, so i had only 9mm and handcannon, i guess i did pretty good anyways..

i cant wait to see you guys on the server,, unfortinatly my ping was on 103, itch i think is a little high from sweden, i mean we are pretty close and i have 24 mbit bandwith, is it possible to tweak the config to get it better like in HalfLife? or half life 2 i dont realy know how the "console" works on Killingfloor.. i would be happy for replys..

Br Hillbilly bob Aka Blianz

Upvote 0