• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

suggestions for voice chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiFiDi

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
now i've never played the previous red orchestra games however this one has got me truly excited. and i have a suggestions that i've only seen in one other game so far.

proximity chat, like in the real world or world war 2 when in battle you can't hear everyone on the entire battlefeild at once. unless they all have lungs of steel and are named Chuck Norris. until the invention of the earpiece that is.

my point is that instead of being able to hear everyone on your team whenever they talk you should only hear the people with in earshot. this means your enemys to. this would encourage squads to stick together as they did in real life. add more tension when sneaking behind enemy lines and when your all alone your truly all alone.

maybe even a whisper button and a shout button for voice chat. this way getting behind enemy lines without getting seen or heard would be easier. this would also get rid of mic spammers and add a serious attitude towards the game. this mode would only be in realism mode i'd imagine.

so tell me what you think i figure i give my one idea for this game. IS2 ftw :IS2: :):):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.