• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Suggestion to fix the trophies on PS5

Soufwar

Sep 24, 2021
UPDATE:
As of Wednesday November 17th 2021, this thread is no longer useful. The suggestion described below has been fixed with a patch. This thread is only up to archive the problem at this point.
If somehow you still have the same problem, update to the latest version of the game and try loading into the game. If you still have the same problem please start a new thread and explain in detail how its happening kindly and in a nice way (After all, you are asking for help, so be nice about it).
Good luck sharks.

Hello,

Since we cant seem to get the trophies on the next gen version of the game fixed. I thought about a way to maybe allow us to get the trophies around the bug.
I listed the trophies that are bugged for me at the bottom of this post but this could work for everything else thats bugged too.
The UI in the log section of the menu in the game says Truth Quest Progress 100% and After After Party! under that.
So the game clearly detected that i finished everything. What if you allow players that have this to just do something like the Konami code to get all bugged trophies at once. Ut would just be an if statement i would imagine (not trying to oversimplify obviously, game development is hard) but if your game detects 100% done in the UI, you can just let us get all the trophies at once, this would fix the problem. No?
What does the community think?

My personal bugged trophies.
Island Queen: Complete all objectives in the Plover Island Complex.
I Can Handle The Truth!: Complete all available objectives in Truth Quest.
Fan Fare: Eat all the Questers.
Perfect Timing: Complete 100% of the Time Trials.

Last edited: