• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Suggestion] The Mad Doc

Deleted member 24443

Grizzled Veteran
May 20, 2010
Germany
Got a new character idea... got it while rereading some older comics of mine, but would fit right in. Suit yourself:

Doc Soules:
Imagine this man as Mister Nice Guy, the guy next door believing in God. However, good things have a tendency to become nasty somewhere down the road. His job at London's Mental Hospital was never really good, and there were other cases, more extreme cases with his obsession for fire. Few people even spoke of his "holy mission". It was not him for a change, but as the hospital literally lit up due to the outbreak, it's easy to see that he believes this is his test for him. Now a few weeks later and several rules thrown overboard, imagine Doc Soules as the unshaved, dirty guy next door who believes the infected can only be redeemed by fire.

Doc Soules is a dirty character, dressed like the guy next to your door, shaped up for higher class works, like the offices. Now everything is dirty, is unshaved, has his hair loose and his neck tie is swinging in the air. He's looking grim, yet tired, like he could fall asleep at any time. And, yeah he is carrying a flamethrower. I need to come up with a picture, didn't find anything matching like I imagine him. And his name could be changed as well.