• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Suggestion of Future Actor/Kismet.

pokerman123

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 27, 2017
These are my suggest to add more customization in the Actor and Kismet :

1. A SpawnVolume can turn ON/OFF independently :
For now mapper use Toggle EX to turn ON/OFF, however a Toggle EX activation will turn off all other spawnvolume.
I ever have a map that have 100+ doors, I decide to let every door has 33.3% chance to open and enable the specific spawnvolume, however there's no single switch to turn ON/OFF spawnvolume, if I need to use Toggle EX, I may need 100,000+ Toggle EXes to achieve the randomization.

2. An Event activated by DoshHold event in Kismet.
Trigger A= DoshHold success.
Trigger B= DoshHold 1/2 remaining.
Trigger C= DoshHold failure.

Usage :
Trigger A can use to open a secret area that give benefits to the winner of Dosh Holder.
Trigger B can insert some sound and warns the player Dosh Hold has half dosh remaining.
Trigger C, the most challenge can be, if Dosh Hold fail, all player will suicide (By Console), to make the Dosh Hold more important and require perfect protection.

3. Condition - Difficulty.
For now there's no way to make the kismet choose the activation depend on which difficulty the game currently doing.

Also the trader time is different in each difficulty:

Normal - 75 seconds.
Hard - 60 seconds.
Suicidal - 60 seconds.
Hell on earth - 60 seconds.

Last edited: