• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stripper Pole "toy" marketed to kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the evidence that suggests this was intended to be used by children? Yes it was in the Toys & Games section. Just seems like the thing had to go somewhere and ended up in the games section because there was no Games section specifically for adults.
So they just mix all games for all ages in one section? "Hey kids I got us Nude Twister!" get ready! Yeah either move it to the "adult" area or "fitness" (though I'm unsure as to how being fit requires dressing in a bikini and handing out fake money).

Upvote 0
Once again...

Why does it matter what toy section of a WEBSITE it was on. Since when dont parents have to do their job!?
You're right, I guess as long as it's not in the kids toy isle in some store it doesn't matter much. This comment though doesn't make sense:
Tesco last night denied the pole dancing kit was sexually oriented and said it was clearly marked for "adult use".
So it's not sexualy oriented hence the "unleash the sex kittun" comment yet it's made for adults?? If it's really made for adults why are they concerned about denying the obvious? Bah! I find it funny how easily people are scared into denial of what they really intended/believed by a given remark, comment etc. This applies to many areas (politics, media etc). Bunch a spineless jellyfish.

Upvote 0
nah i was working under the assumption that masturbation was a simulation of sex, so if you're simulating masturbating, you're simulating a simulation of sex.

Hi
Thanks for providing the info. It really is a great news and would have missed it had I not read your post. I highly appreciate your work for putting up such a nice post.

Indeed, that was a nice post :p

Reactions: hockeywarrior
Upvote 0
nah i was working under the assumption that masturbation was a simulation of sex, so if you're simulating masturbating, you're simulating a simulation of sex.

I just realized that this statement is not entirely complete without more alliteration!

After all it is simulating a simulation of stimulation! :cool: :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.