• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Stripper Pole "toy" marketed to kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

-SemperFi-Jenova

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 1, 2005
Maitland FL
nah i was working under the assumption that masturbation was a simulation of sex, so if you're simulating masturbating, you're simulating a simulation of sex.

Quietus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 25, 2005
California
Encouraging young girls to whore it up eh? *mom* "Hunny, someday you'll be a stripper and expose your genitals to strange men for money"...*girl*"I love you mom!" *dad* "Yeah maybe then you can give me a lapdance?" *whole family laughs*. Sick

Quietus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 25, 2005
California
Where's the evidence that suggests this was intended to be used by children? Yes it was in the Toys & Games section. Just seems like the thing had to go somewhere and ended up in the games section because there was no Games section specifically for adults.
So they just mix all games for all ages in one section? "Hey kids I got us Nude Twister!" get ready! Yeah either move it to the "adult" area or "fitness" (though I'm unsure as to how being fit requires dressing in a bikini and handing out fake money).

Valac

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 11, 2005
Once again...

Why does it matter what toy section of a WEBSITE it was on. Since when dont parents have to do their job!?

Quietus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 25, 2005
California
Once again...

Why does it matter what toy section of a WEBSITE it was on. Since when dont parents have to do their job!?
You're right, I guess as long as it's not in the kids toy isle in some store it doesn't matter much. This comment though doesn't make sense:
Tesco last night denied the pole dancing kit was sexually oriented and said it was clearly marked for "adult use".
So it's not sexualy oriented hence the "unleash the sex kittun" comment yet it's made for adults?? If it's really made for adults why are they concerned about denying the obvious? Bah! I find it funny how easily people are scared into denial of what they really intended/believed by a given remark, comment etc. This applies to many areas (politics, media etc). Bunch a spineless jellyfish.

Olivier

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
nah i was working under the assumption that masturbation was a simulation of sex, so if you're simulating masturbating, you're simulating a simulation of sex.
Hi
Thanks for providing the info. It really is a great news and would have missed it had I not read your post. I highly appreciate your work for putting up such a nice post.
Indeed, that was a nice post :p

Reactions: hockeywarrior
Status
Not open for further replies.