• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Streets of Stalingrad

PsychoPigeon

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 11, 2006
In Unreal
streetspromo.jpg

64 players - city map - combined arms

Red Orchestra 2 Custom Map: Streets of Stalingrad - YouTube

barb1y.jpg

Fight in the streets and sewers of Stalingrad. The 6th army is trying to break out and has to get through a Soviet line of defense.
barb1y.jpg

Time limit: 38 minutes
Objectives: 5

Destructible: Gates surrounding the first German spawn and the gates around the tank factory.

Wall to the east of B objective which lets you get into the back of the building.

Tank traps.

Building face to the right of objective C, this lets you flank around the back of the objective.

Wall in the sewer which leads into objective D.

Wall in the sewer which leads into the final objective E, letting you attack the final objective from underground.

The doors on the final objective E.

barb1y.jpg

Download
Updated September 18

barb1y.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing job man. I was messing around on the map against bots and it looks and plays very, very well. Also, some of the little details you added... The aid station in that basement with all the wounded Germans? That pole with the helmet on top to bait snipers into shooting? I haven't found all of these little details yet but what I've found so far is VERY cool. Adds a tonne to the immersion. There needs to be more of that in this game.

Upvote 0
Updated it, fixed a lot of bugs and got the objective volumes round the objectives correctly.

Reinforcements should be 800 for Soviets and 900 for Axis in both classic and normal mode.

Soviet respawn timer increased to 30 seconds.

Round time increased to 38 minutes

Recon is added

Rearranged the classes in the squads so it's not just "rifles" lumped together.

Last edited:
Upvote 0