• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Stream

Thank you for nice map:)
I've played with 64 ppl this map today.
CAP F attack side it was difficult.
good balance reinforcement.
reports

Postscript
The second time was not possible to CAP C.
The attack side might be hard on the whole.

I would like to add on to the second part. Reinforcements were nearly burned out (for both teams) by time C was being attacked with 20-25m left on clock.

Upvote 0
Some of the destructible objectives (D, E, F, G that is) sometimes take a few satchels to blow up, is this on purpose or a bug? This happens quite frequently on the G-objective.

I think the C objective needs some reworking to make it easier for the Allies to capture it. Most matches end with a 20 minute stall on C, which is a shame since it's such a great map. One suggestion would be to expand the capture zone, especially to the left side of the objective (west on the map I think) since a lot of fighting usually takes place there. I don't agree with the people saying that some objectives are too far from each other, and that's one of the maps stronger points (having a mix of CQB and long distance fights).

One thing I've always thought was lost potential for a good battle is the wide river part that separates the DEFG-objectives from H. After the Allies have captured the last destrucible objective the Axis usually retreats to H and try not to get shot in the back. After a minute or so the Allies start to spawn in the middle of the river. The battle for H would be a lot more interesting if the Allies spawned on the other side of the river instead of in the middle of it. It just makes it too easy for them to get into H-objective currently. The same applies for the last objective as well IMO.

Upvote 0