• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stop xp progress and statistics in Epic Game Store game version

GMU

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 17, 2020
A few days ago I have been struggling with the problem of not charging account statistics and game progress. My profile stopped at lvl 26, when I get the required amount Xp, receives a notification that I was promoted to lvl 27, but in each subsequent game (and in the main menu) I start at lvl 26 and in each subsequent game I will promoted to lvl 27 again. On top of that, my profile stats like kills and deaths also stopped. I play 95% of the time on the official game servers.

After 2 days and adding the game and the epic launcher to the exceptions in my antivirus, and following the steps below 2 times, the game counted xp and stats again correctly.

"Try loading a map via the command line console and see if that allows perk progression:
1.Bring up the console with the key: F3
2.Type: Open VNSU-SongBe
3.And hit Enter
4.Walk around the map for a time, exit, then join an online match "

Unfortunately, yesterday and today the problem came back, unfortunately doing the above steps 2 times has not helped. I'm stuck in the middle of 29 lvl. Annoyed, I finally decided to look for a solution here, because support did not help at all.

However, for the first time in 2 weeks, the game finally scored statistics and xp, I played a total of 7 games, in 3 there was an error (4 games in the morning and 2 errors, 3 games in the evening and 1 error). What it depends on, I still don't know, but I think I know how to recognize battles without error, in the class selection menu, on the right, we have the team selection menu and now the most important:

If next to your nickname and teammate nicknames every few seconds your character level changes from correct to 0, it means that in this game you will not get account statistics or xp, but if next to your nickname and teammate nicknames your character level will not change every few seconds then chances are the game won't go crazy and will give you xp and stats. I have evidence that I attach to the post. The screenshots were taken a few seconds apart and you can see that the level is sometimes right and sometimes it drops to 0. You can see it in my account and "Panda" player in the squad selection menu

I'm not saying that this is a 100% correct method, but it worked well today.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    303 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.png
    2.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0