• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Stock Car Art.

THEDDLE

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
I guess you can call this art. I am not good with static meshes; however, I like a variety in visuals. I am decent with photoshop pro. I took the red car from tripwire and redid the skins. So far I have made a blue car and a green car.:D

civcarblue2.jpg

bluecar.jpg

civcarteal.jpg

greencar.jpg

Hey

Hey

Yea Murphy you can use these. I do not mind. I will eventually make a couple more over time. I have been real busy lately. Family, work, and finals in school. So the last week or so I have been MIA.

I was working on a little graffiti on a container in my new map. I want to add more to it. It is my first try. I am using photo shop to make it. The first piece has a skull. The hard part is trying to make it so when it mirrors it still looks good.

I can not believe my first semester is almost over for my new future in computers. Nothing really awwww in computer wise. I got to get my math back up to Calculus level to start getting into to some of the programs classes.

Since I seem to love playing with photo art and like to be creative. I have decided to lean towards a MM/CS degree. I will also eventually take some online course for some gaming classes. We will see.

Enjoy the cars. I had fun with them. They blow up real nice.:D

Upvote 0