STG44 to have 2 automatic firing modes

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

otester

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2006
How can I turn the second selection (single-fire) to autofire?

Currently have first selection on 300rpm and second needs to be 600rpm, is this possible?

Thanks,

otester

kullwarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 3, 2007
where did you hear the 300RPM? I never heard about that it said in modern firearms its 500-600 RPM. The only guess I have its 300RPM is semi-auto but thats not a really good way to measure

otester

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2006
where did you hear the 300RPM? I never heard about that it said in modern firearms its 500-600 RPM. The only guess I have its 300RPM is semi-auto but thats not a really good way to measure

BAR M1918A2

First selection = 300rpm
Second selection = 600rpm

Moz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
just have to weapon fires? Doesn't it toggle between the two or is semi/auto in the single weapon fire. (I can't remember any coding stuff)

otester

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2006
just have to weapon fires? Doesn't it toggle between the two or is semi/auto in the single weapon fire. (I can't remember any coding stuff)

Basically needs to be semi/auto -> auto/auto. Both rates changeable.