• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

StG44 in 1942?

Status
Not open for further replies.
... by lucky a few German air canisters land in their sector filled with the experimental mkb-42 Assaults Rifles, ammunition and boxes of Iron Crosses, can this new weapon change the battle, can the Germans hold on for one more week, one more day?

Imagine that situation: "errr, guys. We are short of ammo, weapons and food. But don't worry, we got a crate full of Iron Crosses!!!"

:p

Upvote 0
I think is great in the mkb-42 will be in the game although I’m 99.997% sure it wasn’t there. It could make a great late battle scenario.

“The final pocket scenario”

The Russian offense around Stalingrad has been a great success; German units have been cut off for 30 days; The Germans only supply is through the air; in the city the remnants of a German Battalion fight on, by lucky a few German air canisters land in their sector filled with the experimental mkb-42 Assaults Rifles, ammunition and boxes of Iron Crosses, can this new weapon change the battle, can the Germans hold on for one more week, one more day?

Russ

Would be pretty cool as some kind of Russian "zombie mode".

Imagine, you have a team of 6 elite infantry who can choose whatever weapon they want against a horde of drunk Russians looking for more Vodka. :p

Upvote 0
just to show i'm reasonably ROld school..

Shot00001.jpg

as far as i'm concerned, there's your 'hero' skin right there.

Upvote 0
Imagine that situation: "errr, guys. We are short of ammo, weapons and food. But don't worry, we got a crate full of Iron Crosses!!!"

:p
Actually... there was a story of an incident at Pitomnik, where a plane crashed on landing - its cargo being Iron Crosses and condoms :) Can't be bothered to try and hunt that one down, though!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.