• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Steamland achievement not unlocking?

puenboy

Dec 16, 2011
So I take it you need the Killing Floor mode Steamland achievement at normal or higher to unlock Mrs.Foster.

However, I've been completing Steamland normal for several times, but the achievement is not popping at all. That gives me the question- why is the achievement not unlocking? I am 100% sure that the map I played was KF_steamland and not KFO_steamland

Of the two public HARD diff, servers for Steamland Objective mode, they belonged to the same group/person and did not trigger the achievement for me.

So you are not alone.

Whitelisted mutators......???? Yeah... check the infopanel before joining to make sure, but Im positive that I didnt dl anything "NEW" when I joined those servers.

EDIT: These are the Littertray servers for HARD OBJ. Twice now the achievement didnt trigger.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
They did take a mutator off the whitelist with the update, but no-one knows which one.
Best to take 'em all off, or trial and error if you must know which one isn't white.

I think that's not the issue. For example, I can't unlock KF-Steamland map achievement. Tried it several times, other people playing along on server said they got them, I didn't.

Upvote 0