• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam Servers not working

r1mbo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 22, 2020
I have Rising Storm 2 Vietnam on Steam:

For the past month or so the ingame server browser only shows Russian servers, before that I remember seeing various other servers, the usual top ranked servers, Powerbits, PR, Phoenix etc. Now they are all gone from server browser, see example below.
1603371005066.png

So, a quick fix for me was to add the servers by IP by looking at the RS2 Vietnam server list online and adding them to the Steam / View / Servers / Favourites list, but even now, these are no longer showing up for me.

Please look into this, I have tried all the solutions listed by you, and online, reddit, steam, you name it, I have tried it.

Some days the servers show up in favourites some days they don't, have a look at the favourties server view in steam:
1603371147098.png

It is not an issue on my client side, as you can see, a server is actually showing up, others are not when they were just yesterday.

Very fed up with this issue.

Upvote 0