• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam Sale!!

I bought 16 copies of Red Orchestra for my friends during this 50% discount period. :) You are going to see more [RO^CHINA] players soon.

And thanks VALVe Steam Support for unlocking my credit card for so many copies just on time. Typically, one credit card can only purchase one game twice, if you purchase an additional subscription, your card will be declined for too many uses. Since my card had purchased 69 copies of Red Orchestra before the discount period, without their unlocking, not a single copy would be purchased. :D

Upvote 0
I bought 16 copies of Red Orchestra for my friends during this 50% discount period. :) You are going to see more [RO^CHINA] players soon.

And thanks VALVe Steam Support for unlocking my credit card for so many copies just on time. Typically, one credit card can only purchase one game twice, if you purchase an additional subscription, your card will be declined for too many uses. Since my card had purchased 69 copies of Red Orchestra before the discount period, without their unlocking, not a single copy would be purchased. :D
69 copies?

Holy ****, you ought to get a ribbon or something! :D

Upvote 0