• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam PSA: Item Rollback Is Underway

Hello Steam Mercs,

As you may know, for a period of time on September the 22nd, users that launched the game were granted items without purchase. The root cause of this issue was quickly found and fixed, but not before thousands of accounts were impacted.

After an audit of the grants during that time period, the team has begun rolling back items from player inventories that were not legitimate purchases. We apologize for any confusion and inconvenience caused by this bug and the follow up actions.

As we know players may have questions about how the rollback works, any grants that were found to be invalid, based on a missing corresponding check of ownership based on Steam DLC at the time it was granted, will be removed from player inventories.

I work for Tripwire and run this stuff.
View all 245 featured items
  • Love
Reactions: AK12
Upvote 0
I only Uninstaller killing floor 2 for only 2 months to take a break only to come back all my saved progression and all my perks reset to zero and left with dlc weapons and prestige knifes even tho my I'm at zero, all this is on playstation 4 I just want my progression and my levels back

This is a little late but...

Was your old save file deleted? The same thing happened to me when our PS4 hard drive broke and was replaced. I re-downloaded my old save file from PSN and got my progress back before the new save file gets uploaded by the PS4.

Upvote 0