• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam LOGIN Problems - READ ME - Updated

Okay, Steam is back up for the time being. However, I'm seeing an odd thing when I pull up the server list:

I can bring up the server list and see everything if I leave it unfiltered, but if I turn on my filter (weeding out non-VAC secured sites, bots, and empty servers) I get only ONE server returned, and it's not always the same one.

Is anyone else seeing the same thing? Could this still be a Steam server issue, or something different altogether?

If anyone else is dealing with this, let me know how you've fixed it if you've been able to. Thanks--

Upvote 0
Well, you guys need a life. If RO is suddenly down, find something else to do.

I got better on IL-2 in the mean time, and finally got to shoot down that hans_j23_kloss guy, man I hate him. Also learning guitar. But my point is, there is a life outside RO.

Go play another game, or learn an instrument, or draw, or go ride your bike or go look at naked

Upvote 0
Well, you guys need a life. If RO is suddenly down, find something else to do.

I got better on IL-2 in the mean time, and finally got to shoot down that hans_j23_kloss guy, man I hate him. Also learning guitar. But my point is, there is a life outside RO.

Go play another game, or learn an instrument, or draw, or go ride your bike or go look at naked

I had zero intention of playing RO on friday as it was...I was going out.

I just find it very annoying that you can't even access single player games or even the editor.

In theory they just took back all the games I bought and said 'sorry we don't want you to play these today'

ptfff

Upvote 0
Made the slight mistake of posting before trying to log in. Now I can't and I'm done learning the guitar, palying Il-2, looking a pictures of naked

Anyway, I can't, and I have to no way to try to log in either. Says there's no login info stored on my computer. Dunno how to put in login information, and the worst part about it is I forgot my info. Probably my usual password and name, but I'm not entirely sure. Gonna play UO now.

If anybody could help me find a way, I'd 'oreciate it. I don't wanna send a bunch of emails to Steam.

Upvote 0
Well my Dad said something about a firewal, and I guessed the storm prompted the firewall to ask about Steam, so I'll disable it. I haven't tried yet, but I hope that is the case.

Gotta find those ranges on Kaukukus.

EDIT: Turns out it wasn't. I tried re downloading the entire Steam thing, but it still displays the same f.ucking message. This got me pissed off. Any help?

EDIT, AGAIN: Steaming pile of s.hit. Anyway, uninstalled it, attempted reinstalling it, said it couldn't load Library Steam.dll. ****ing b.astards. Man, now I see people hate steam.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Contact steam support if your account is not yet working.
Still cant log in.
I have been told a verification e-mail has been sent to retrieve my account info. No e-mail has arrived.
Tried phoning the tech support telephone number. No one is answering.
Is there an e-mail address for Steam ?

Ooops spoke to soon.
Got the e-mail and am now back up and running after 3 atempts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0