• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam LOGIN Problems - READ ME - Updated

I am pretty sure that Steam has generators and have their main servers ONLINE.

However, with all the damage that is caused in the area... it is possible that it is hard for traffic to get to the damn servers...

So... even if there are a few ways to the steam servers... they are overwhelmed by millions trying to connect...

It should not take too long... more and more ISP's and Routers will be back online.... slowly but shurly more and more people will be able to log back in...

Dont get me wrong...
A system that is World Wide should be a little more bullet proof...

Do not say that Steam does not have generators...
If the Cheep Transport Company I work for has a generator... Steam sure as hell does.

(but I might be wrong... just like our generator is useless considering our database and e-mail servers are centralized in the head office... who dosent have one lol)

BTW...
I am REALLY craving some Red Orchestra...
Anyone wana trade a Valid UT2004 CD Key for my Valid BF2 key ?

Upvote 0
no steam, no trains

--------------------

yes steam, yes trains

CRW_30192.jpg

Upvote 0
Well i've gotta be weird being the corps commander of the russians in IC but if i remember you joined us munk so join the club:p as for Putz i can't speak for him but going by his last pic.. well that speaks volumes:D but his train pics are still the shizzle..

even more sad for me.. i was trying to work out what time it was on his watch...as that train entered the tunnel..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am pretty sure that Steam has generators and have their main servers ONLINE.
You could very well be mistaken.

Do not say that Steam does not have generators...
If the Cheep Transport Company I work for has a generator... Steam sure as hell does.

I said it and I might be wrong... but none the less, I said it and I stand by it.

(but I might be wrong... just like our generator is useless considering our database and e-mail servers are centralized in the head office... who dosent have one lol)
Ah yes, the futility of it all. Incidently, most of the wiring; communications, power and cable in the Greater Seattle area is underground thus impervious to falling trees etc., floods and other natural incidents. Seattle proper is completely underground.

My guess is Valve was caught unprepared and brought in a rented mobile power unit. Further, I'll bet they make certain they have ample backup power for the future.

In any case, Valve/Steam is back online and all is well. :cool:

Upvote 0