• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam LOGIN Problems - READ ME - Updated

So the entire planet can't play Couter-strike, DOD or Red Orchestra because there is no power in seattle?

:confused:

wtf.jpg
what the hell :confused:friday night and no power ??????????????

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Paper. pwned.:D try again?

But seriously...

And I had to choose today to buy a copy of DoD:S! Oh, well- I guess I can still play Call of Duty, huh? Can I? huh? Can I? And I've got an old Sega Genesis tank game cartridge around here somewhere...

I'll give a few more days, but I'll bet that at some point it will be discovered that this is all an Al-Q terror plot to anger, demoralize, and intimidate the PC gaming community. (And it seems to be working....!) WAIT- that could be a Good Thing (tm) because then Steam would be eligible for Federal funds to purchase backup systems and...and...and...

Upvote 0
Ostfront must be one of those games that you pay for but never own. If you OWNED it you could play it when YOU wanted to... not when Valve say you can!

In this case, we can all play when Valve recover from their incompetent lack of diversity / generator backup. Surely any COMPETENT I.T. / Telecoms company has a diverse routing of both power and Comms. Not only that, but they should also have a generator backup that can be constantly refuelled until mains electricity is restored. It's not rocket science, just practical planning.

Upvote 0
Steam works again, thank the Lord. Strangely I'm even more pissed off now because Valve didn't even put up an update or anything indicating an apology. That's right, just deny fault you assholes. What's even lamer is that I'll bet big money that RO lost quite a few players because of this. Hell, right now theres about 10 populated servers up and none of them are full; a perfectly good Friday night that would have had 1000's of players... ruined. Yoshi, please close this topic since the crisis is over for now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0