• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam LOGIN Problems - READ ME - Updated

Got it to start Steam only to be told when i clicked on the My Games tab that Red Orchestra Ost was preloaded & when i click to play it, not suprisingly, directs me to the purchase page.

But i already did months ago!

From the other comments here it is clear that their server is very messed up.

I supose an ETA on a fix would be unrealistic given the problem but a ball park figure would do. :(

Upvote 0
Well, when I think about all the cash WE have spent on Steam - I would want to be able to play whenever I want. Afterall, Steam isn't some basement project of three nerdy guys.. Perfect scenario of the "when the poo hits the fan"... All this could have been avoided with some sort of backupping. Really bad job from Steam.

I hope there hasn't been bad accidents in Seattle, and I hope you get your electricity fixed soon!

ps. after that fix the Steam server. =)

Upvote 0
I love Seattle, Portland is better though. Oh... and this ****s. Yeah usually when it rains in the Pacific Northwest it usually just sprinkles, it's overcast most of the time but it's been a little wacky this year. Anyone see that Seahawks game with snow on the field? That was like in Novemember it's crazy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So the entire planet can't play Couter-strike, DOD or Red Orchestra because there is no power in seattle?

:confused:

wtf.jpg

Upvote 0
So the entire planet can't play Couter-strike, DOD or Red Orchestra because there is no power in seattle?

:confused:

Yeah, you see, they wanted to control everybody and have everybody's money, now they are in deep s.hit and we cannot play what we paid them for! Shame!

We cannot play RO because f.n' Steam doesn't work. Yeah yeah yeah, very good software distribution system!

Big Brotha' is watchin', you know, f.uck all that!

Upvote 0
I DO CARE because that even that I'm not German, I'm getting f.n' censored RO content because I dared to pay with my German credit card (and probably master server also watches my IP), and now I even cannot start bumpin' my censored RO content due to some f.uckheads in Seattle don't have electricity.

I DO CARE for people who suffer from severe storm / have floods and no electircity, but I don't give a d.amn about those greedy f.ucks who push me to log on to Steam every time!

Upvote 0
Yeah sounds worse than the storm we had here in the midwest in November. School was cancelled but there were basically no power outages, so it was pretty cool. However it really ****s that the servers are down. No ROOST, CSS, DODS or any other steam game. Now all I can play is BF2 and COD2.

Dude, the storm we had in the midwest left well over a million people without power here in Missouri and Illinois and even killed like 2 dozen people. What ****s is that it took them a week or so to restore power, so that can only give us an idea of when Steam will be back up :mad:

Upvote 0