• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam Achievements: Coming to RO. Soon.

PUTZ;421874..... [B said:
The Vasily Factor[/b]: As a normal soldier, pick up a dropped sniper rifle, and live for the remainder of the round, minimum 10 minutes, minimum 10 kils..........

although its not very team orientated i quite like pick up discarded sniper rifle and then make kills with 5 consecutive shots.

(IIRC it was it 5 in EatG? I appreciate many here despise this movie of course, but I thought of it after Putz's suggestion)

Upvote 0
We shouldn't miss this opportunity to bring RO players into a teamwork mentality.With most of the achievements focusing players on the objectives and gameplay of RO.eg getting an achievement award for following an order given by your commander to support the capping of an objective/eliminating a Tank/MG position/destroying an obstacle.

Upvote 0
Will there be fancy icons?

ie.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

IMG%5D

Upvote 0
And how do you come to this conclusion?

i thought the shot is interpreted as shot and it's not defined by engine if it was hip shot or not, annd logs are saving this information as just shot :D

you can bring back those icon of headshot guys, btw :p

Will there be fancy icons?

ie.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

IMG%5D

this image brings to my mind an idea of achievement : kill tanker looking out of tank's tower for X times. but i thought there about kills made from the tank's mg, coz in other situation ppl are gonna to start running on combined arms maps and shooting to tanks with riflez xD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sir Stabalot: Bayonet 100 enemies

Sir Lancelot would be beter for that.

Lawnmover: Kill 5 guys in a single burst with MG.

"Ammo goddamit!" : get resupplied 10 times with single MG-man life.

Sitzkrieg : Win a map without losing a single objective (as the defending side)

Panzerknacker : Destroy five tanks with a single life using PTRD.

"Don't bring gun to a knife fight" : Bayonet total 15 enemies using SMG while your weapon is completely empty (not with a single life).

Tenacious defender : kill 15 enemies (with a single life) while your reinforcements are at 0%.

Panzergrab : destroy a halftrack with four or more persons on it.

Panzer-Anklopf-Ger

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Realistic and meaningful

Realistic and meaningful

How about something realistic and meaningful, such as the end of each game there is a rating base on the type of combatant position you held during the game and your performance.

This would clearly sort out the would-be-heroes and learned veterans right away.

Here is an example:
-----------------------------------------
Base factor (Combatant position you held during the game - SL, LMG, Rifleman…)
Total Kills (+1 )
Total caps (+5)
Total personal deaths (–4 How many times you were KIA)
Total friendly fire deaths ( –3 How many friendly solider you KIA )

The finally tally of the all the players of one side (Axis/Allies) would be based on curve and the summary would rank your performance based on military rank. (Private, NCO, Jr. Officer…)

Russ

CA-STLNGRD-s11.jpg

www.fireonthevolga.com

Last edited:
Upvote 0