• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Steam Achievements: Coming to RO. Soon.

hwxlhrider

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 29, 2006
USA/Massachusetts
Dedicated player silverstar achievement.

Dedicated player silverstar achievement.

Kill enemy soldier in exactly the same spot/location X amount of times on any map with any rifle,nade,or artillery,in the SAME game.

dogbadger

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2006
here to kill your monster
PUTZ;421874..... [B said:
The Vasily Factor[/b]: As a normal soldier, pick up a dropped sniper rifle, and live for the remainder of the round, minimum 10 minutes, minimum 10 kils..........
although its not very team orientated i quite like pick up discarded sniper rifle and then make kills with 5 consecutive shots.

(IIRC it was it 5 in EatG? I appreciate many here despise this movie of course, but I thought of it after Putz's suggestion)

BooBoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 25, 2006
Australia
We shouldn't miss this opportunity to bring RO players into a teamwork mentality.With most of the achievements focusing players on the objectives and gameplay of RO.eg getting an achievement award for following an order given by your commander to support the capping of an objective/eliminating a Tank/MG position/destroying an obstacle.

Coval

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 12, 2007
Kielce, Poland
And how do you come to this conclusion?
i thought the shot is interpreted as shot and it's not defined by engine if it was hip shot or not, annd logs are saving this information as just shot :D

you can bring back those icon of headshot guys, btw :p

Will there be fancy icons?

ie.

this image brings to my mind an idea of achievement : kill tanker looking out of tank's tower for X times. but i thought there about kills made from the tank's mg, coz in other situation ppl are gonna to start running on combined arms maps and shooting to tanks with riflez xD

Last edited:

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
I can now get a badge for doing stuff I have already done thousands of times because this game has been out almost three years?
lol pointless.
lol, we deserve getting the badges of what we already did, i don't want those 4 years go to waste

PUTZ

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Baltimore, MD, USA
Well it may seem pointless to people who've played the game X Years, but for those who are relatively new to this game, it will add a new level of interaction.

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland
Sir Stabalot: Bayonet 100 enemies
Sir Lancelot would be beter for that.

Lawnmover: Kill 5 guys in a single burst with MG.

"Ammo goddamit!" : get resupplied 10 times with single MG-man life.

Sitzkrieg : Win a map without losing a single objective (as the defending side)

Panzerknacker : Destroy five tanks with a single life using PTRD.

"Don't bring gun to a knife fight" : Bayonet total 15 enemies using SMG while your weapon is completely empty (not with a single life).

Tenacious defender : kill 15 enemies (with a single life) while your reinforcements are at 0%.

Panzergrab : destroy a halftrack with four or more persons on it.

Panzer-Anklopf-Ger

Last edited:

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
Would this be server side activated?

I'm going through a 2nd middle age crisis here.

Anyway, AUTOWASH = TK 3 Dev's in a cap zone with a grenade, I earned that ages ago...

It would be interesting if we could go to the polls on this, (just 4 fun, to be sure).

No comment.

Deadbolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2008
how about bots? Achievements should only come from playing against human players. Killing Anatolii and Manfred to unlock everything would be too easy and lame.

Deadbolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2008
bots

bots

how about bots? Achievements should only come from playing against human players. Killing Pakoslav and Ramm to unlock everything would be too easy and lame.

Pastel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 16, 2008
Nothing wrong with achievements in theory, but they should encourage proper behaviour during multiplayer games, rather than charging stupidly at enemies just to get that bayonnet achievement.

Russ Schulke

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 30, 2006
NE Ohio
www.fireonthevolga.com
Realistic and meaningful

Realistic and meaningful

How about something realistic and meaningful, such as the end of each game there is a rating base on the type of combatant position you held during the game and your performance.

This would clearly sort out the would-be-heroes and learned veterans right away.

Here is an example:
-----------------------------------------
Base factor (Combatant position you held during the game - SL, LMG, Rifleman…)
Total Kills (+1 )
Total caps (+5)
Total personal deaths (–4 How many times you were KIA)
Total friendly fire deaths ( –3 How many friendly solider you KIA )

The finally tally of the all the players of one side (Axis/Allies) would be based on curve and the summary would rank your performance based on military rank. (Private, NCO, Jr. Officer…)

Russ

www.fireonthevolga.com

Last edited:

BlackLabel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2007
Churmany
i allways wanted a more detailed match report..like hit ratio %, how many nades/kills, how many bullets fired, ect. spawns/deaths...

Last edited:

|ULF|_Monkeyman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 5, 2006
How about some type of Good Conduct Medal that one acquires after a certain number of hours played without TKing or team wounding? Also once acquired the medal would be taken away for any of the above infractions.
You could call just it 'Monkeyman's' Good Conduct Achievement, has a ring to it don't it!

Last edited: