• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stats still not saving?

As you i only play on Ranked server, and all my stats are reset most of the time when the map change.
I reach lvl 6 and rank 2 on weapons many times, but it reset each time.
Something strange: i finally reached (and keeped) level 4 and one rank in smg and bolt rifle. The funny thing was i never used othe bolt rifle...

This bug is extremly annoying, mainly because not all players encounter this: i saw some rank 10+ players, it mean some players get their stats/unlock properly upgraded, some other have them constantly reset after each map.
It is NOT a problem with Ranked server

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have an update.

So I've been having Level 4 Honor for a while. And then, suddenly, one round, I jumped to Level 16 Honor. I was surprised and went to check my weapon stats. Before, I had the stats problem and it kept showing I have 5 kills and 5 deaths, but after the jump, it showed I had 215 kills and 1xx deaths, which I assume is the case.

Now, it stopped updating again. I still have 215 kills and I'm still Level 16 Honor despite playing the game A LOT of rounds.

Upvote 0
Its not the Red Orchestra 2 servers which are causing the problem, it is going to be something at Tripwire/Steams end in terms of the databasing of the stats and then it being bound to your Steam account.

One of the Tripwire devs said in one of the many threads about this issue stating that they have found what is causing it and will get it fixed ASAP. I personally am expecting a patch to roll out sometime today.

Upvote 0
I have the opposite, I suddenly got many achievement unlocked like killing 100 people, 250 people, 50 people bleeding to death, 10 tank kills etc. Although I've played for only 2 hours, never used a tank nor killed so many people. My profile page says that I have had over 400 kills and 400 deaths, while in reality I might have got 25 kills or so.

Upvote 0
Am I the only one who feels we've left in the dark with all this? I ahve seen one post from the tripwire saying there working on this, but nothing else at all. I understand that the team is working to fix the problems, but it would still be nice to have some form of update

I have not played the game since the 13th due to the stats issue, no unlocks, and the game crashing randomly. Just hope that these issues are fixed soon, as I didn't expect these issues which were in the beta to still exist.

Upvote 0