• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Starting a new small clan for weekly play

Giraffupus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 23, 2010
Hey everyone,

I just joined this server cuz it seemed like there are lots of people looking for a clan. I have been playing for about 4 months now and normally have played with three or four of my friends but they're not really gamers and don't play very often so I'm looking for a small group of guys (6-10 total) that want to play together on a consistent basis. I'm thinking one definite scheduled time a week and any other time we happen to see eachother online. Clan's called <ZPS> for Zombie Prevention Sqaud. I don't have a dedicated but we can join others or I can start a listen (based near Chicago) So here's contact info and some other general info.

If you're interested either reply here or get in touch on steam (my ID is Remy0Lebeau)

Usual play will be on normal (hard if that gets dull), long, preferably with friendly fire on, though I understand if we don't end up doing that, I just like the realism.

The only requirements is that you have a microphone (that you know how to use) and steam running on your computer for group voice chat during game.

I am good, but I really just want consistent players so there will be tryouts, not to make sure your good enough, just to make sure you're not one of those wads that constantly makes flippin monkey noises into the mic or something just to annoy everyone. Thanks for reading guys (and perhaps gals) My stats are below

Medic-5
support-4
sharpshooter-6
commando-4
berserker-3
firebug-2 (I hate firebugs)
demo-4

Oh, for Left 4 Dead 2's sake.

Finally a clan that's not Suicidal only, and I need a microphone..

Well, I have one, just that it's broken.
Is it really 100% nessecary? Honestly, voice commands are enough for me. And I AM getting a new micophone, but lord knows when...

Anyway, I'd be disappointed if I can't join just because I'd rather not use a mic ( Thanks to TF2's "Omg lol 13 year old kid gtfo" ) because people might complain; or because my mic is out of order.

Upvote 0
Oh, for Left 4 Dead 2's sake.

Finally a clan that's not Suicidal only, and I need a microphone..

Well, I have one, just that it's broken.
Is it really 100% nessecary? Honestly, voice commands are enough for me. And I AM getting a new micophone, but lord knows when...

Anyway, I'd be disappointed if I can't join just because I'd rather not use a mic ( Thanks to TF2's "Omg lol 13 year old kid gtfo" ) because people might complain; or because my mic is out of order.

My Clan does suicidal, not only, but the other difficulties are boring in comparison. If you guys happen to get on our clans friends list, we normally will assist ppl in getting their acheivments. People have to meet the requirements for our servers tho. It is Lvl 5-6 for suicidal maps if ppl want to suicidal acheicments. If people are willing to listen to us, its a cake walk

Upvote 0