• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Start Supporting the game again

That would depend on any deal made with the content creator. But more importantly is how many users are willing to purchase those items.

Sadly where RS 2 right now in its life cycle, new sales and DLC does not eclipse the value of resources being utalized elsewhere in the company on other current and future projects.

Upvote 0
Pls not free to play... Pure cancer brings in pure toxic players.
No way RS2 is going to be free-to-play game. People who paid for it would expect some sort of payback. If you wish to play the game, just buy it.
In such a scenario it would obviously make most sense to separate F2P players from paying ones, unless they buy the game, as like a free trial with perhaps some other restrictions involved. Is that not a win-win?

Upvote 0
In such a scenario it would obviously make most sense to separate F2P players from paying ones, unless they buy the game, as like a free trial with perhaps some other restrictions involved. Is that not a win-win?
Wouldnt make any sense to separate F2P players from the ones who payed. Everybody wants to play the game on populated servers. Something like TF2 did by giving an exclusive cosmetic items to those, who paid for the game.

Reactions: utek
Upvote 0
This game is the most fun I've had sine MoH:AA and CoD 1/2 days... and I wouldn't have ever come across it if it wasn't for the EGS promotion. If they continue to support it or not, it will still be the only game I play. They have Indeed released many recent patches and fixes, the game feels like it is in an amazing spot for years to come.

Upvote 0