• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

STALKER mod

Nimsky

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
I just realized how well Killing Floor could potentially be combined with the STALKER universe. Do large maps work in Killing Floor? I think a night-time version of The Zone or Prypiat "loosely based" on STALKER would be a great setting to play KF in. It would be even better if the players look like Stalkers or faction members and carry AKM's and Mosins and stuff.

The maps would have to be quite big, or it wouldn't work. You need that sense of desolation in order to capture that typical STALKER atmosphere.

pripyat3.jpg

Poltergeist ? Hmmm They were pretty scary down there, when suddenly every single item was being thrown at you + these darkness.

But after few of them being hunted down, it wasn't that "omg !!11"
could just make a custom zombie but I don't know what the scrake would be but instead of the clots and gorefasts being zombies make the gorefasts have knives if they have blades & the clots have no guns

should also add a hole bunch of random zombies like the infected on L4D

Upvote 0
are they even bigger then Gothic ???

a story mode would be good & hopefully it will be done soon
so the patriarch never stops being scary it should be a shape shifter that would work pretty well but you need one thing 1: ( a lot of combinations of what it changes into 4eg a non infected would be good so once your close to someone that looks normal you have no head remaining & it should have glowing eyes so you can tell it is an infected & it should heal it's self by sucking out a players soul or just killing them or even eating them ) but the only down side is the time & effort the creator puts into it because I don't have enough experience to do anything like that yet all I can do is static meshes & maps & good weapon Static meshes I'm creating 2 @ the moment so if anyone can make them work that would be great I will put them up as a download soon once I have finished texturing & meshing :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
if I get a group to make the mod that would be great I just need some people to join

& do you know how to get weapons to work because if you do there will be a spot for you that is if you want to because as I said I have 2 weapons almost ready to go for the mod & you can have any weapons you want too but as I said I need someone to get them working:)

even if you can do some mapping that would also be good if you want to:)

Upvote 0