• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Movie] Stalingrad (2013)

Well Zakarro, I can only wish from my heart that this fascist surveillance state of yours (aka Sicily, never knew Italy is still reigned by Mussolini :D ), will force you into a uniform one day, previewing you the diversity of cruel and inhuman things they will commit to your family if you dare reject it. I wonder if your boldness won't rush down like a card house when the fan passes by for a chill breeze when facing this nightmare. And last but not least, I do hope for this special branding you believe fitting for all those million German who so willingly went to war, will also be applied to you. ;)

I always thought that a troll is a Norse myth creature or a creature from the Middle-earth universe. :D

Upvote 0
@Zakarro
It is kind of ironic how you accuse others of being under the influence of drugs while you obviously have a deluded mind yourself. :D

*grabs popcorn*
Laugh

he can't help it - he may not even consider himself a troll. :rolleyes:
Learn the definition of troll, I already explained it on the other thread, if anything I counter trolls like you who may I add cowardlly wait till im temp banned to say something and stalk all my posts obviously cause your mad Im so right.
TROLL:
One who posts in 200 threads in 1 day after joining a forum, so there you go
Nope, just means I was bored, go learn the definition of troolling im done with this place. Should be redirected to pravda....
Yeah what I mean is that it seems more of a symptom of something pathological.

Hahahah we got Freud here. you know whats pathological? Read above, stalking someone and ccowardly waiting till they "are on vacation" to say something.
Thats you, ****ing Irish raping british ****. dont worry you and your sissy president cameron will receive one of the first "russian boots"

Well Zakarro, I can only wish from my heart that this fascist surveillance state of yours (aka Sicily, never knew Italy is still reigned by Mussolini :D ), will force you into a uniform one day, previewing you the diversity of cruel and inhuman things they will commit to your family if you dare reject it. I wonder if your boldness won't rush down like a card house when the fan passes by for a chill breeze when facing this nightmare. And last but not least, I do hope for this special branding you believe fitting for all those million German who so willingly went to war, will also be applied to you. ;)

I always thought that a troll is a Norse myth creature or a creature from the Middle-earth universe. :D

Sicily? ROFL, I actually I wish I could go there it would be better then what I described, and obviously if you still fail to comprehend what im talking about your either a fool or you do know your just trolling. Heres a hint, search for Edward Snowden documents :)

o_O
Why are people still responding to Zakarro.

Because they are mad Im so right.

I hate to say it, but this forum needs a troll :eek:

Like you? Learn the definition of trolling n00b

Yes, a troll feasting on Orcs. :D

Yes a counter troll counterting trolls that posts neo fascist western propaganda alll day on a game forum supposedly about heros of stalingrad.

**** you all **** this place.

ComradeAAZ, Ill see you you know where, dont have its installled, talk to you soon

Good bye rest of you ****s, and have fun either being emped or turning into radioactive dust once you tick off the one with blue biddy eyes enough, his prodege is ready to do it, your lucky hes not in charge, and if Stalin were around well uhh laugh. What happened in March wouldnt have lasted a week.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sigh, my family? Heres a hint, the "ancestors" of my family got rid of mussolini and aided the allies in the invasion of sicily. Now go read a history book.

Last edited:
Upvote 0