• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Leader Stats

y2jrock60

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2011
USA
I usually play Squad Leader about 50% of the time. When I looked at the stats earlier I have yet to earn any class points. For some reason I have points as Assault which I never played.

Are the Squad Leaders stats gliched and going into my assault class? Does anyone else have this problem?

I also notice that I have 400% accuracy and my stats don't always get recorded after playing in a ranked server.

Hey mate, really glad you arose awarness to this point. I too play squad leader. 99% of the time i play this class, often i play with a bunch of matches, and they will utilise.. the still defunct, yet decent function of squad spawning.

Anyway, lets just hope this comes out in one of the 'daily' patches! It's no biggie really, but lets see what happens. I have faith it will be addressed.

Upvote 0
Ok so I am going to guide you through this easy method of fixing your stats, if you are one of the many that is having problems.

1. First off, you will need a pen and a paper, this is crucial to the stats fixing, so make sure you have them before proceeding to step 2

2. Use the pen to write down on the paper whenever you kill someone, or whenever someone kills you (BE CAREFUL! make sure that the stats are correct, don't cheat or you will get vac banned irl)

3. Calculate your K/D

4. Enjoy this amazing game, now with live stats, literally!

Reactions: tomme25
Upvote 0
You guys are just NOW noticing the stats are screwed up? Sorry fellows but they have been messed up since day one and not just squad leaders.

I dont know why you are coming to that conclusion about our perception.. We... I, am well aware of the nature of the stat system for now. However, to raise awareness about Squad Leader was the main idea here today.

Upvote 0