Spectate Squad Leader When Electing for Squad Respawn

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Fiennes

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 9, 2011
I know it's a small thing, but I'd love it if after you elected to spawn on the squad leader (and he is alive), that Spectate Mode defaults to spectating *him* rather than somebody else.

Should be easy, oh great ones? :)

Reactions: Deadbolt and Nylle

Dionysos

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2006
It might make people more aware of squads and improve cohesion. But this is the wrong section ;)

BOTA:16

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 2, 2011
+1. Though you can "Mouse 1" until you find your SL, but it would be more convenient if by default you are spectating your SL.

SingeDebile

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 23, 2006
I know it's a small thing, but I'd love it if after you elected to spawn on the squad leader (and he is alive), that Spectate Mode defaults to spectating *him* rather than somebody else.

Should be easy, oh great ones? :)

+1000

to the point where I kinda thought assumed it was doing it but was never exactly sure

Leto Atreides

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 5, 2010
That's usually what happen for me, when I choose to spawn on squad leader, the camera will lock on him. It's the spawning part that doesn't work.