• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Specimenation Versus Mod vs. 200 and over

lol maybe it's possible to use the rocket launcher to damage someone else than self, hmm... I didn't check that actually, the player didn't shoot it at players, just at himself, dun ask lol.

Actually u may bne right at Clots being probs for spawning in Patriarch round... hmm...

And what about non-damaging ones?
Why doesn't fp and pat's minigun damage?

And why does gorefast "rage" like random, awhile it shall be alt-fire?

Upvote 0
Just tried this today. Its a LOT more refined from the older version in the video jester posted. Specimens don't feel as clunky and the 1st person mode looks great. All the bugs I noticed have already been posted- trader voice spam before patty, gorefast randomly swinging (same thing occasionally happens with husk), trader door remaining open for specimens and timer not counting down.

A hit detection marker for specimens (maybe on the side of the screen) and a damage buff would be great I think. Also a crosshair (well not exactly a crosshair but a pretty large round general area where hits are supposed to land) for specimens would make playing specimens more satisfying imo.

I am very, very impressed with all the work you've done with this mod blackcheetah and its come really far from the original version. Just a few more tweaks and I think this will be good enough for TWI to incorporate it as an official gametype.

Upvote 0
YES! so its finally out? is the download on the first page updated?

if so then sweet, im so ganna try and get this mode on skeletonsbonepile server

No it is not out yet, what you saw was video footage from a beta hosted on my server (With Cheetah's permission of course!).
Like I said above, if you'd like to check it out, please pm me.

Anyone recognize any forum users in the video? :p

EDIT:
That's one madsen :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1:42 I just noticed the BLOAT MOONWALK! XD

besides: CURSE U DAMN STALKER XD REMEMBER No_Glory? :D
8:30-8:56

Aye you got in the trader and made it annoying for us who were trying to survive. It doesn't help that you're invisible XD
No, Aces played a diff time, Cheetah was there, not sure if that match tho.... Don't forget Sleek

Last edited:
Upvote 0