• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Specimen Improvement: Crawler

Xandos88

Dec 17, 2009
I don't know if someone already thought\write about this, but i think that crawler should crawl on walls xD

do you realise how "scary" it should be when adventuring in the tunnels of biotics lab you see them crawling on walls charging you from all directions?!

they are already too bothering when you have to deal with them in groups, think about how damned disoriently should be with groups attacking from all directions, up down left and right lol

indeed crawlers makes a lot of noises and yes, they would be more scary if the won't do any noise, but i simply suggested crawling on walls becouse i thought it was a "simple" add to make to the game and a more scary way to play. I don't think that the engine used to run this glorius game isn't incompatible with such thing^^

Upvote 0
indeed crawlers makes a lot of noises and yes, they would be more scary if the won't do any noise, but i simply suggested crawling on walls becouse i thought it was a "simple" add to make to the game and a more scary way to play. I don't think that the engine used to run this glorius game isn't incompatible with such thing^^

Upvote 0
now wait for a reply from some new guy, lvl 1 whatever, "uh hey i bought the game yesterday and im lvl 1 sharpshooter, i think crawlers are perfect the way they are"

I think crawlers are perfect the way they are >.>

They are annoying and thats their job, without armor a crawler can do a lot of damage, also it chases after you and leaps at you. SO, if you are reloading more then likely you will die. Their health may be low, but so is a clots, and so is a stalkers.

If any specimen needs a boost, it would be the clot.

Upvote 0