• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Spawning bug

DxAxRxKx89

May 21, 2020
Hi all,

Xbox One X console
Digital game edition, patched to 1.0.4.0

I died for the first time as a teen in the starting area to an alligator, when I respawned I became the original mother shark but in the Grotto, with the quest to meet Pete active, and the hunters being sent after me.
However the area the quest is in is locked until elder shark and I am not the teen shark I was.
The Hunters have spawned in this locked off area, and the battle music is constantly playing.

I started the game again fresh on a new save file.

Made it through to Dead horse lake without dying, completed an electric jaw upgrade.

Got killed by the organised crime skiff.

Respawned in the Dead horse lake grotto as the mother shark again, with Scaly Pete sending hunters after me with the area he is in still locked.

Unable to progress through the game after dying once in a save file.

Upvote 0
Hi,
I started to play this mornig and reached the dead horse lake. I died to an alligator while doing the radioactive fishes quest and respawned as the mother from the tutorial. I can't access to the evolution menu anymore, and i blocked like the autor of this post.
I can't progress in the game anymore. Any update about this bug ?

Thanks.

Upvote 0