• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

spartaaaaaaa map

Sometime last week, a German somehow fell into the well...and survived. He hung out down there while the Russians killed off the remainder of the Germans. The surviving Russians kept trying to do epic flying stabs on him while jumping down there because the map wouldn't end unless that guy died. They missed :p.

Win!

btw Suck my balls KlienKopffffffT

Upvote 0
Not a huge fan of this map, but it is possible to get down in the "Trap" alive, I'm not going to tell anyone how though, let's just say after you jump "Crawl".;)

As for the leaping bayo stabs that the {CoreNA} guys like, best thing to do is right before they get to you, step off to the side and stab them while they are laying down.

And yeah, I got banned from the fun server too, I was at the "Fuhrer Bunker" and I accidentaly TK'ed a guy, and the admin came in and told me to shape up, then he promptly TK'ed me for my Stg44, I can back and said "Wow, you are a douche.", then he said FU and banned me.

Upvote 0
If by volatile you mean 'bunch of elitist vaginas,' then yeah. They're still assholes. And I'm not whining, I'm just saying, people who ban people for no reason fall into that category. And where the hell else would I say it? Their forums? RO Irc channel? Teamspeak? They'd probably be even more arrogant and elitist. Face it, we're all equal and you vaginas aren't better than any one else, so stop treating people like ****. And that doesn't apply to me, that applies to everybody you 'just don't like.'

Upvote 0
If by volatile you mean 'bunch of elitist vaginas,' then yeah. They're still assholes. And I'm not whining, I'm just saying, people who ban people for no reason fall into that category. And where the hell else would I say it? Their forums? RO Irc channel? Teamspeak? They'd probably be even more arrogant and elitist. Face it, we're all equal and you vaginas aren't better than any one else, so stop treating people like ****. And that doesn't apply to me, that applies to everybody you 'just don't like.'

Except I am not CoreNA, but I have seen you be an asshat towards them with no provocation.

Upvote 0
This map made me realize how f***** up the melee system in RO is. Why the hell you have to swing the weapon back and then release it, insted of just hitting when melee button is pressed? You do not have to pull the weapon back before stabbing someone with bayonet, it makes absolutely no sense. And you do not first raise the rifle over you left shoulder and then hit with it, you can smash with it with one move.

Upvote 0
This map made me realize how f***** up the melee system in RO is. Why the hell you have to swing the weapon back and then release it, insted of just hitting when melee button is pressed? You do not have to pull the weapon back before stabbing someone with bayonet, it makes absolutely no sense. And you do not first raise the rifle over you left shoulder and then hit with it, you can smash with it with one move.
Because it's......SPARTAAAAA!!!!

Upvote 0