• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

spartaaaaaaa map

300.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Upvote 0
When this map came up the first time for me I thought, how bloody stupid is this? But the map turns out to be one HELL of a lot of fun!
A nice distraction from the usual routine and a lot more intense than you'd think. Four or five enemy charging at you and your buddy with bayonets flailing and everybody circling and stabbing gets me a bit tense :D.
Though playing it any more than once a night is a bit too much....

Upvote 0
I played this map a day or two ago. HELLA FUN!

Some of the Core guys were on it.

Funniest part, we Russians ran out of reinforcements, so I went and hid. After there was only me and someone else left, I heard them all saying "don't let them jump in the well!"

So I made a mad dash with the whole German team chasing me, and I jumped right in!

I think some of you might remember that!:D

Upvote 0
I played this map a day or two ago. HELLA FUN!

Some of the Core guys were on it.

Funniest part, we Russians ran out of reinforcements, so I went and hid. After there was only me and someone else left, I heard them all saying "don't let them jump in the well!"

So I made a mad dash with the whole German team chasing me, and I jumped right in!

I think some of you might remember that!:D

That's sounds awesome! Wish I was there :D:cool:

Upvote 0