• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Spanish Civil War Mod????

The TOLEDO ALCAZAR!!!:D

this will be one of the great maps that I will want to play....
One of the books that more I liked about war was the report on:

THE SIEGE OF ALCAZAR OF TOLEDO

and more than a map can be made of this scenery, because the facists were 3 surrounded months in the palace of the alcazar :eek:

Upvote 0
Hi guys

At the moment Im administrator to the Spanish Community of Red Orchestra, I have followed this post for along time and I m very interested to make a mod to reenactement this pre-WWII conflict that was decisive to the WWII future events.

I have started to make this project (mod about Spanish Civil War), proximately some guys from Spanish community will join to help.

At the first, I m trying to make a model of Panzer I "Negrillo" that was used by fascist troopers in the Spanish Civil War.

tanquepanzer1negrillo.jpg

1 Photo more:

vlcsnap1101359kw4.jpg

I know that make a mod its very hard work, but I ask for help if anyone want help us with this project. I think, the first that we need to continue with the making of the mod, is the models and the textures that we are going to use.

My first objetive is, to make 2 or 3 models of tanks (2 fascist and 1 or two republican, becouse we can use T26 from carpathian crosses), and some texture and skins to make uniforms.

I know to use modelator programs (to make some models, actually use 3dmax) and know use RO SDK (to make maps in the future).

If anyone are interested to participate please contact with me. This is my Stam account, agree me: Josewapixx

Thanks very much i hope someone would have been interested.

Greetings guys

Upvote 0
who gave the consent to that?

CC, it s a free mod I think (like MN, DH, etc), used by the comunity of RO players, rigth? A lot of people use meshes, weapons and other things to make theirs maps(to make CC, MN, DH and RO maps). I havent seen copyrigth, neither registration in any entity of copyrigth.
In CC website you can find a manual about to use CC in SDK, I have used it and I have changed textures of T26.

If you have a problem about that, and you think that I dont have to use CC T26, tell me, I can model a new T26 (only I wanted to save time ;)

Take care man ^^

Upvote 0